Random Sets You Might Be Interested:

Random Posts

Mar 14, 2009

set database: 10041 main street

image courtesy of bricklinkimage courtesy of peeronimage courtesy of tcsk
image courtesy of efikkanimage courtesy of Rober-toimage courtesy of Legodt
theme: town, legend
year: 2003
pieces: 606
prices: us$65
minifigs: 8
nice town set.
one of the best town set ever released by LEGO.
re-released version of similar 6390 main street by LEGO in 1980.
come with a auto repair shop building and a hotel with a construction crane.
also has a pop corn stand.
vehicles included a flatbed truck and a convertible car.
minifigs included a chef minifig, 4 construction worker minifigs, a female minifig, a policeman minifig and a male minifig with cowboy hat.
included 2 road baseplates
great playability.
overall design is great.
must have for town lovers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I understand that you have removed my blog from your blogroll. Whereas i never even thought about removing your blog from my blogroll.
I hope you remember me and my blog. Quite sometime back we have agreed on a blogroll exchange. Hope it happened by mistake. Please put my blog to your blogroll.
http://play-cargames.blogspot.com
Cheers

DJ said...

Deal Saleel,
i'd never removed you from my blogroll and i never intend to remove too.
from the first time we exchange blogroll, your blog still in its place in my mutual blog link.
they're under the blog name: Download Car Racing Games, Play more fun games.
sorry for the misunderstood.
keep blogging.

_________________________________________________________________